Leverage Your Existing Microsoft Infrastructure
A key advantage of using the Azure platform is the ease and flexibility of linking your existing Windows, Active Directory, and Office 365 environments to create a cohesive business platform.
As a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) we have the expertise to extend your existing infrastructure into the cloud, reducing costs and complexity while unlocking key business features such as single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and disaster recovery.
- Extend on-premise Active Directory in to Azure
- Link your Office 365 environment
- Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Backup and fail-over to Azure for Data Protection & Disaster Recovery
- Eliminate up-front hardware costs and license complexity
Azure meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2, as well as various country-specific standards.
Combined with our mPOWER CloudSecure platform, we can efficiently deliver a complete cloud solution with the proper security features to meet your company’s requirements.
- Multi-layered Approach to Security
- Managed Physical and Virtual Firewalls
- Managed Endpoint Security for Desktops & Servers
- Data Loss Prevention & Data Encryption
Flexible Development Platform
Azure offer clients a wide variety of tools including virtual machines, databases, networking, storage, analytics, content delivery networks, and over a 100 other features. In addition, you’ll have options to integrate with 1000s of popular applications like Salesforce, Office 365, Twitter, Dropbox,
Developers and SaaS companies can build applications using your choice of languages such as Node.js, Java, and .NET, enjoy a broad spectrum of components and options such as container services, microservices, REST APIs, machine learning, and much more.
Our team will work with your IT and development teams to formulate a strategy to target the right services to meet your cloud computing goals.
- Build applications using popular languages like Node.js, Java, .NET
- Easily connect applications, data, and devices using 150+ out-of-the-box connectors
- Manage your apps using Power Shell, BASH or REST APIs
- Leverage Visual Studio Team Services to encourage cross-team collaboration and DevOps