Today’s Security Challenges
In today’s fast-moving business environment, companies are faced with a number of challenges when it comes to information technology and ensuring their employees can stay productive and secure.
Cyberthreats like phishing and malware are causing business to suffer real financial losses, incurring downtime, and putting data and revenues at risk. Businesses are also under increased pressure to meet compliance requirements and simply protect their company’s reputation.
In addition, business and their employees are changing the way they work. Today’s dynamic business environment has employees working from multiple devices, often working in a mobile environment or remotely, and embracing new collaboration tools like instant messaging and video conferencing.
Keeping up with these challenges can be a daunting task for many companies.
- 91% of cyberattacks begin with phishing email message
- Average loss per successful phishing attack is $140,000
- 60% of companies who experience data loss shut down within 6 months
- Over 50% of companies experienced a downtime event of 8+ hours in past year.
- 4 out of 5 companies fail internal compliance audits.