Cloud Desktops & Servers
mPOWER Cloud Desktops and Servers offer your business powerful and cost-effective options for deploying workspaces, applications, and servers in our secure cloud environment, while linking to your existing IT systems.
Scalable, Affordable Performance
Based on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, our mPOWER Cloud VDI solution provides affordable, scalable on-demand performance options to suit client-specific workloads and requirements. Our team of cloud experts will work with your company to determine the best balance of compute power, memory, storage, and device options to meet your needs and stay within your budget.
- Scalable CPU, RAM, and storage options
- Persistent, non-persistent, and RDS-based options
- Quickly deploy secure desktops for dynamic workgroups, seasonal work
- Support for all popular Windows applications and full Office 365 support
Security & Compliance
Your business data is well protected with multi-factor authentication, encryption, intrusion protection, and anti-malware that is built in to our cloud VDI platform. In addition, we’re able to leverage Microsoft’s cloud platform and their extensive certifications such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2 to meet your company’s compliance needs.
- Multi-layered security model comes standard
- HIPAA, SOC1/SOC2, & ISO 27001 Compliance
- Key building block for high security / compliance environments
Our mPOWER Cloud VDI solution integrates into your company’s existing Active Directory and Office 365 environments to provide single sign-on capabilities and a seamless end user experience. Your employees can access their cloud desktops from a variety of devices, making BYOD a reality without the headache.
- Supports Microsoft Active Directory
- Support Office 365 & Azure Active Directory
- Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Deploy cloud desktops to a variety of devices
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Azure Recovery Services and Disaster Recovery Replication are built into our cloud VDI platform, ensuring your team has access to your company’s cloud desktops, servers and data to keep your business up and running.
- Built-In Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Quickly restore data and desktops
- Maximize uptime and productivity
Security, performance monitoring, patch management, and scheduled maintenance are included with every mPOWER Cloud VDI subscription. We also provide options to add valuable managed IT services for end users such as live help desk, application support, cloud architecture, and complete IT outsourcing.
- Includes maintenance and performance monitoring
- Options for live help desk support for end users
- Subscription options for popular applications