Join a Winning Team. Build a Career.
We have a business plan and compensation package based on common sense, profitability and equity. Enjoy personal and professional freedom while growing your career in a fast-moving technical and creative company.
We are looking for motivated, positive people who are interested in building a future for themselves, their family, and their coworkers.
If these values interest you, contact us.
Service Desk Technician
We are seeking a Service Desk Technician to provide IT help desk services to our growing list of small to mid-sized business clients.
Primary duties will include handling inbound support calls, providing remote desktop support, configuring desktop PCs, and working with clients to resolve everyday IT support issues.
You will also participate in an on-call rotation, with occasional after-hours and weekend duties.
Candidates must have solid IT help desk skills. Experience in managed services (MSP) or value added reseller (VAR) environments a plus. Customer service experience should include:
* Windows 7, 8, 10
* Remote Support Tools
* Malware / virus clean-up
* Hardware and software troubleshooting, installation and repair
* Microsoft Office
* E-mail client configuration (Outlook, mobile devices)
* Networking (basic knowledge of switches, firewalls, VPN clients, wireless networking)
* Basic experience with Windows Server Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
CompTIA, Microsoft and/or Cisco certification is preferred but not required.
Candidates MUST have the following professional and personal traits:
* Ability to work in a fast-moving environment supporting small to midsized business clients
* Ability to work independently to resolve network, server, desktop and application admin issues
* Ability to assist small business clients with applications, connectivity, training and problem solving
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Reliable transportation to travel within the Denver Metro area
To apply, send the following to careers@machineLOGIC.com. Be sure to include:
* Resume detailing your work history, education and salary history
* (3) professional references from former employers or customers
* No phone calls or recruiters
* All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship.
About Our Company
Founded in 2001, machineLOGIC is a leading Managed IT Services Provider, delivering outsourced IT services, cloud services, and talent services to small and mid-sized businesses.
machineLOGIC’s mPOWER Business Program™ provides clients with proactive IT services, strategic IT consulting, and cloud-enabled IT solutions delivered by a team of experienced and certified professionals.
machineLOGIC is a HP Gold-Level Partner, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Consulting Partner, and Microsoft Silver-Level Cloud Solution Partner among other best-in-class vendor certifications.
machineLOGIC has been named to Inc Magazine’s list of 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2016, and was recently recognized on MSPMentor’s 501 global list of most-progressive Managed Service Providers for 2016.
We operate a highly energetic and fun environment, but expect a high level of professionalism and dedication from all our employees.